Retail Assistant Store Manager (York)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team at Loake Shoemakers. We are a family business, based in Northamptonshire, making traditional shoes since 1880.
As the Assistant Store Manager you will be a brand ambassador for the company, always delivering amazing service to our Customers. You will be expected to support the Store Manager in delivering the sales target through maximising KPI’s. You will take full responsibility of the store in the Managers absence.
This role will involve working weekend shifts.
• Delivering customer excellence
• Maximising sales and KPI’s
• Stock Management
• Meeting Stock Audit targets
• Problem solving
• Responsible for the day to day running of the store in the absence of the SM
The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, passionate, committed with great people skills. You will have strong engagement skills and show a real passion for shoes. You will be confident in dealing with customers and have a proven track record in delivering sales growth through exceeding KPI expectations. You will need to work closely with your local community and place a great emphasis on the following areas, customer service, product knowledge and communication. As a Family business we encourage progression, so showing a desire to self-develop, seek additional responsibilities, show commitment and flexibility are all attributes that can help you fulfil your potential.
Key Experience & Skills Required
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience at Supervisory level
• Excellent customer service skills
• Sales focused & Results driven
• Strong communication skills
• Live within 30 minutes commute
• Shoe experience is essential
• Competitive rate of pay
• Sales bonus opportunities
• Company Pension Scheme
• Generous Staff Discount